Welcome to my world, where the glass is always half full and spirits are high. Life's too short to sweat the small stuff- it's just a minor thing. Bad news comes, don't you worry even when it lands good news will work its way to all them plans. Even if things end up a bit too heavy, we'll all float on. Things turn out best for the people who make the best of how things turn out.
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Trying to be a better person.
Sometimes in the rush of the world everyone needs to take a step back and see the forest through the trees. Every person is an individual, with thoughts, feelings, and a conscience. I believe in karma, and that if you live a good life and are a good friend, neighbor, sibling, whatever, you will have that same kindness shed on you. I'd like to believe in a higher power, and an afterlife, and that good things come to those who are rational, patient, open-hearted, giving, and unconditionally loving. It's one thing to make a statement. It's another thing to perform the action. I'm trying to be a better person, the bigger person, a better sister, friend, and daughter. Life has been an interesting ride so far, and most of us have gotten sick along the way. No more for me, please. I'd like to get my feet on solid ground. Life is too short for misery. Lifespans are short for humans! I'd like to make the best out of the time I have here. Smile more! You'll live longer! Bad news comes, don't you worry. When it lands, good news always works it's way to all them plans. Learn to be pro-active. Arguing gets you nowhere. Don't sweat the small stuff and take time to smell the roses. Love your family and friends. Follow the golden rule. Do things yourself. You are strong! Nobody can make you do anything you don't want to do. Use your mind. Think for yourself. Value silence. Speak your mind when thoughts are right to become words. And most of all, LOVE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amen sister :)
ReplyDelete