Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Holidays

Well it's been a good month, and a good end to 2010. December was spent getting ready for Christmas, and Christmas held up it's end. Oh the weather outside is weather. And white! Maybe sledding will be involved tomorrow!
On to 2011. Resolutions:
Buy recyclables and eat organic and healthier; things like red wine, dark chocolate, almond milk (yum!), whole grains, lean meat, chicken, and fish, fruits, veggies, local honey, tea, and water.
Cook and bake more, and use natural products like baking soda more. No more microwaves, either!
Get active! Ballet, burlesque, belly dancing, pilates, yoga, swimming, biking, skating, hiking, camping, snowboarding, and martial arts.
This is the year for self-development. Play violin, cello, guitar, bass, sign, sing, paint, sew, interpret, find a job, and pay off my student loans! I have realized that I can't just wait around for exciting things to happen in my life; I have to make them happen. On the other hand, some of the best things in life come when you're not expecting them. This year, I have dreams.
4 1/2 years into being an adult and I still feel like a kid. Adults are just aging children still trying to figure out life. Nobody has everything figured out. Life is tough; it's even tougher when you're stupid. -John Wayne. You just have to do the best with what you have and enjoy the little things in life. I hope I always feel like a kid, try new things, laugh every day, and love unconditionally. All you need is love. Carpe Diem!

No comments:

Post a Comment