Saturday, September 18, 2010

Mood Music

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. I've had enough of the world and its people's mindless games. So pardon me while I burn and rise above the flame. I'll never be the same! Oh my, my, Oh hell yes! Honey, put on that party dress! Buy me a drink, sing me a song, take me as I come, cause I can't stay long. And all I can do is just pour some tea for two and speak my point of view, but it's not sane. Take a piece and pass it on. I'm a picker, I'm a grinner, I'm a lover, and I'm a sinner playin' my music in the sun. I'm a joker, I'm a smoker, I'm a mid-night toker. I get my lovin' on the run. Where I go I just don't know. I got to, I got to take it slow. When I find my piece of mind I'm gonna give you some of my good time. Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there.


Today love smiled on me. The weather was perfect: the sun was shining, the wind was blowing, and fall is finally starting to come. Since graduation, I've slowly moved back home, however my summer was anything but slow. However, it's nice to be back home. I get to be with my family and friends again and room and board is free! That being said, I do my best to give back to mom what she's given me all my life. I've been sitting with Micah, as well as cleaning & organizing mom's entire house on the side. Tonight I finally finished cleaning everything! That was 10 years of clutter! I hope having an organized house will be one less thing for mom to worry about. Now it's time to start back in to interpreting! Here goes a new chapter in my life! Destiny is calling me!

No comments:

Post a Comment